1. You don't have to deal with In-Laws all up in your business!
2. You don't have to act like you like them!
3. You don't have to buy someone you really don't like a gift because you're obligated to.
4. They always have a way of showing up unexpectedly. You really just want to tell them to GO HOME and on their way home, PLEASE have a wreck! Now your blood pressure's up, you're ready to fight so you take it out on your spouse, then the police gets called and next thing you know, you're in jail for a domestic! Now you have to come up with bail money and hire an attorney!
6. You don't have to deal with baby mama or baby daddy drama and more importantly you don't have to put up with their bad ass bratty kids.
7. You don't have to deal with arguing! You can curse them out and send them home or leave and go back to your own home!
8. You don't have to sleep with the same person everyday breathing all their HOT breath on you! You can't put them out and on top of that you have to pretend like you like them!
9. You don't have to deal with someone quizzing you, interrogating you, asking you where have you been? Who were you with? Who was over there? or Why did you not get home till 5 a.m.??
10. When it's cold and flu season, you don't have to listen to a mofo whining about being sick and then expect you to take care of them and then when you get sick, they're at the club popping bottles!
11. They're all up in your fridge asking you to make them breakfast and then shitting in your toilet. Then they have the audacity to ask YOU to bring them some toilet tissue knowing damn well they knew why they were going in there to begin with - like you really want to smell their shit!
12. You don't have to put up with someone trying to take half, making you pay alimony, child support, when their really spending that money on the newest Gucci bag, Golf Clubs, XBox, Flat Screen Surround Sound, VIP section, season tickets, or their latest concubine.
If these are not good enough reasons on why you should be happy you're single, than get married, and I guarantee your list of what you like about marriage will be shorter than this list. I'm not saying marriage isn't great, but it's not always peaches and creme either.
If you think being married will make you happier - you're dead ass wrong.
If you're in a situation now with someone that you're not happy with and you think getting married will make things different - you're dead ass wrong.
If you still have cheat in you, just don't get married, just don't do it, don't even go there. You are only causing yourself and many others so much disharmony when it could've been avoided!
Some women think half a man is better than no man. This is what I have to say to that:
You don't love yourself enough and need to seriously re-evaluate your worth.
To sum this up, if you're looking to get married, my #1 advice to you is BECOME FRIENDS FIRST! I'm not saying it will guarantee it will last and you'll be happy, but your chances will be MUCH greater because at least you can be YOURSELF going into it. You KNOW exactly what you're getting and so do they.
No 'representative' necessary!!
Nothing But The Truth
IF YOU LIKE MY VIEWS, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER